Sunday, January 10, 2010

Almost there. . .

Okay, for those of you who haven't forgotten about my blog (I obviously had) I am sorry for not posting in so long!! I went back to the states for two weeks for Christmas, my brother's wedding and New Years. After leaving the states, I took a 3 day detour to London.

To my family and friends, I apologize for not calling once I got to London. Internet usage (which I use to make phone calls) was 15 British pounds for 24 hours. Fifteen pounds = 30 dollars. I hope this helps you understand my silence!
I will post a London blog soon (hopefully). I am working on some bugs in my computer's picture viewer program. It's not letting me rotate pics. . and I'm sure seeing all my pics sideways would not be pleasant.
Blog coming soon. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment