Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Moj Rojstni Dan

Before I moved to Slovenia, I had anticipated that this would be a really sad birthday. All my friends and family being so far away. Fortunately, I was dead wrong!! I had a wonderful birthday!! In the morning, I arrived at school. My friends gave me a plant and some Croatian bread.
After school we went out to lunch at a really trendy place similar to a Panera. After lunch we went out to tea at my favorite tea house. I didn't bring my camera, but my friends took pictures that I can add later. It was turning out to be such a good birthday, how could it get any better??
My roommates threw me a party and I received a lot of presents! (Yes, that is a goldfish and no, I don't know what I will do with him).

Miljan bought a white t-shirt and had everyone write something special on it. How sweet!

He also bought a cake similar to tiramisu complete with trick sparkler candles. Needless to say, I didn't blow them out in one try.



Just a picture of some of my friends. From left to right: Matilde (France), Tamas (Hungary), Syman (Germany), Alenka (Montenegro), William (France), and Miljan (Serbia).


From left to right: Natasha (USA), Ivan (Macedonia), Marta (Poland), and Tamas (Hungary).

I just wanted to let everyone know I had a great birthday!! Thanks to my family and my new friends!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you had such a wonderful day! Would have loved to have been at our Paneras with you, but know that you are having a more excellently wonderful adventure. Wishing you health and happiness and fun with your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay write some more

    ReplyDelete